An AOKP ROM has been arrived for the HTC Sensation all of you know that AOKP ROM is based on ICS 4.0 an lot more. The XDA developer pimpmaneaton has released the Eyecandy AOKP ROM for HTC Sensation which is based on Build 33. The ROM is in it’s early stage so few bugs are expected.
- Bluetooth – ID3 Tags
- Bluetooth – slow to turn on, just wait it will start
- Gallery does not play recorded video unless usb is connected – suggest mx player
- Occasional audio routing issues
- Call volume too loud (Try turning up then down to lower)
- Not compatible with SuperWipe.zip, suggest using 4ext recovery as an alternative
- Video play back issues when in landscape–YouTube and Netflix–Looking into this.
Read on to know how to install EyeCandy AOKP ROM on your HTC sensation.
Note: The update has not been released by the company, and has been ported to the device through the recovery mode. Warranty of your mobile phone will be voided upon the flashing of the ROM, but can be retained using the STOCK FIRMWARE.
All the steps mentioned here are not for beginners who don’t have information about Custom ROMs, firmwares and Flashing. Don’t try any of these things on your device if you don’t know about all these things. Trying these things on an wrong manner can brick the device.
- The Steps mentioned here are for the HTC Sensation.
- Backup all of your SMS Messages using SMS Backup application, Sync all the contacts with the Gmail Application, take backup of call logs, Internet APN Settings and all important things that you’ve installed on your device.
- Copy all the notes manually to somewhere else as they will be deleted upon the flashing of the ROM.
- Battery should be completely charged.
- HTC Sensation Device drivers should be installed on your Computer
Disclaimer (Core Tech SG)
We cannot be held responsible for any damage that is caused to your device by taking wrong step which is an very unlike event if you follow all of our mentioned instructions carefully. Proceed at your own risks.
How To Install EyeCandy ROM On Your HTC Sensation
- Your phone must have S-off and it’s bootloadermust be unlocked.
- Download the ROM from- HERE.
- Transfer he downloaded .zip file to your SD card.
- Switch off the phone and boot it into CWM Recovery by pressing the Volume down button simultaneously.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” then select “YES”.
- After that go to “advanced” and select “wipe dalvik cache” and confirm by selecting “YES”.
- Now, select “Install zip from sdcard” then “choose zip from sdcard” and find the file that you had transferred to your device in Step 3 and select the same.
- Now, wait for the installation to get completed.
- After the installation is complete, go back and select “reboot system now”.
Congo! You’ve successfully installed the latest EyeCandy AOKP ROM on your HTC sensation . If you didn’t get luck with this, let us know in the comments so we can turn you lucky.