Firstly the Flipboard app for the Galaxy S3 got leaked then XDA Developer chainfire which is well known for it’s rooting techniques gain Root Access on the Galaxy S3, then a firmware was leaked based on ICS Android 4.0.4 for S3. And now it’s the time to download the S Voice application that has been leaked and shared for all to use. Till now S3 has been not released and many firmware, app has been leaked it might not have any cool features left that is not seen by people.
S Voice is very known for working extremely well on all devices. Every Android OS must try this app if you like to talking to your phone and getting things done. I have also tried it on my phone and it recognize my Voice commands very nicely.
Read on to know how you can download S Voice on your Galaxy S3.
How To Install S Voice on S3
- Download the S voice app from – HERE.
- Extract the downloaded .rar file to obtain the voicetalk.apk file.
- Now, transfer the voicetalk.apk file to your SD card.
- You will need a file manager to browse your SD card.
- Enable “Unknown sources” which is under Settings » Applications on the phone so that you can install applications from your SD card.
- Open file manager and go to the location where you’ve transferred the .APK file in above step.
- Click on the file to start the installation procedure.
- Now you can give commands to your S Voice app.
Congo! You’ve successfully installed the S voice App on your Galaxy S3. Enjoy it.