An new Infinitum AOKP ROM has been arrived for the AT&T Infuse 4G which is developed by the XDA forum member mg2195 it is a port of the ROM of the same name for the Galaxy S, and that brings you a sleeker AOKP ROM, the ROM is based on Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 with amazing performance and great customization options.
Features of the ROM:
- Huge RAM patch
- Windows Phone 7 Font
- Increased call volume
- Stock theme with some visual mods
- Modded Market that works even after changing DPI
Bugs On the ROM:
- Camera works partially. If it doesn’t work, try changing settings in Camera app
- Car dock audio doesn’t work properly
- Bluetooth doesn’t work
- TV Output doesn’t work.
Read on to know how you can install Infinitum AOKP on your AT&T Infuse 4G.
All the steps mentioned here are not for beginners who don’t have information about Custom ROMs, firmwares and Flashing. Don’t try any of these things on your device if you don’t know aboutall these things. Trying these things on an wrong manner can brick the device.
- The Steps mentioned here are for the AT&T Infuse 4G.
- Backup all of your SMS Messages using SMS Backup application, Sync all the contacts with the Gmail Application, take backup of call logs, Internet APN Settings and all important things that you’ve installed on your device.
- Copy all the notes manually to somewhere else as they will be deleted upon the flashing of the ROM.
- Battery should be completely charged.
- AT&T Infuse 4G Device drivers should be installed on your Computer.
Disclaimer (Core Tech SG)
We cannot be held responsible for any damage that is caused to your device by taking wrong step which is an very unlike event if you follow all of our mentioned instructions carefully. Proceed at your own risks.
How To Install Infinitum AOKP ROM On AT&T Infuse 4G
- Install the UCLB3 firmware from – HERE.
- Download the Infinitum AOKP ROM from – HERE.
- Transfer the downloaded .zip file in step 3 to your SD card.
- Switch off your device and boot it into CWM Recovery. To do this, Press and Hold Volume Up+ Volume Down+Power button together.
- Perform a wipe on your device. To do that, select “wipe data/factory reset” then select “YES”. After that go to “advanced” and select “wipe dalvik cache” and confirm by selecting “YES”.
- Now, select “Install zip from sdcard” then “choose zip from sdcard” and find the filethat you had transferred to your device in Step 2 and select the same.
- The phone will reboot in the middle of of installation.
- Again repeat the step 6 to start the installation of the ROM.
- After the installation is complete, go back and select “reboot system now”.
Congo! You’ve successfully installed the latest Infinitum AOKP ROM On your AT&T Infuse 4G . If you didn’t get luck with this, let us know in the comments so we can turn you lucky.